domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

My favorite movie is Inception








Several hours of my time is dedicated to watch some movie, normally I like the romantic ones but recently, I watched science fiction film written, produced, and directed by Christopher Nolan, starring by Leonardo Dicaprio who plays Dom Cobb and he is a dream thief, where he extracts the information from the subconscious mind of his victims using INCEPTIONS.

His wife mad suicide in the “real life” thinking that was no real and he was accused of her murder, then with the authorities persecution Cobb was unable to see his two children, so he had no other way to accept one last job which is a chance to recover his old life, but this last job has a very big difficulty which is make or perform a new inception for second time and high levels.

The inception is a hard job because he has to inter to the competitor dream and plant new idea into his mind for winning the commercial battle.

The movie has a very interesting story, I like it because there is a dream philosophy and personally I always think about this matter if some day I could plant ideas in another person or the best case could manipulated the dream incubation for changing ideals and lives, and finally we don’t have to forget the visual images which are wonderful.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario