martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

favourite country (Italy)

I will visit my favorite country once qualify as a lawyer.  (Italy)




I would like to visit historical countries like India, Persia, Baghdad capital of islamic empire, Egypt, Greece and the Great Rome, the civilization which we have cultural inheritance.

Italy is located between mediterranean sea and european continent, I would like to visit that country for vacations because of several factors which I consider about every cultural lovers.

Since my childhood I have been dreaming to visit it because  its history the ROMAN EMPIRE wich represent our modern western civilization, its great architecture and unique physical geography like mediterranean weather and beautifull city of Venice, although  my favorite city is the capital Rome which contains the base of our catholic creed HOLY VATICAN CITY which represents completely our religious traditions.

So, if I go to Italy, for having good time, I would like to taste their food like pastas, especially pizzas and lasagne which are my favorite dishes since childhood.

1 comentario: